Forum and specialized exhibition “Metropolitan Technologies”
Development of modern cities requires innovative solutions in residential and road building, energy and water supply, automation and ecology.
“Metropolitan Technologies” is a platform of effective dialogue between industrial and government sector, a place where real decisions on development of modern cities are made.
The difference of the exhibition from other urban projects is in its practical aspect: “Metropolitan Technologies” is a possibility to get acquainted with existing infrastructure technologies and projects of their implementation.
Sections of exhibition:
- Technologies of urban development
- Architecture and construction
- Construction materials
- Automation and IT technologies
- Public lighting systems
- Climate systems
- Technologies of urban management
- Integrated urban solutions
- Automation and IT
- Urban security
- Management and information collection centres
- Signal systems
- Video monitoring
- Financing systems
- Technologies for urban transport and logistics
- Public transport
- Battery cars
- Smart markings and backplates
- Smart parkings
- Infrastructure and logistics
- Solutions in traffic management
- Technologies of urban power system
- Intellectual energy systems
- Energy efficient solutions
- Automation and IT
- Alternative energies
- Technologies of purification and utilization
- Water supply
- Water purification technologies
- Garbage collection technologies
- Urban garbage recycling
- Garbage utilization solutions
Forum “Metropolitan Technologies” offers eventful business programme including round-table discussions, press-conferences, signing of contracts, plenary sessions and business-meetings.
II Forum “Metropolitan Technologies” took place on 11th July, 2014 with the assistance of Ministry of Construction Industry, Housing and Utilities Sector of the Russian Federation.
German Energy Agency (dena) became the official partner of the Forum, being the competent centre in the sphere of energy efficiency, usage of renewable resources and intellectual energy systems.
More than 20 events successfully held during the forum concerned a technological aspect of urban development: housing and road construction, urban development, resources consumption and urban transport, etc.
The key event:
Plenary discussion “Improvement of people’s living standards: implementation of new technologies in urban development”.
- Leonid Stavitsky, First Deputy Minister of Construction Industry, Housing and Utilities Sector of the Russian Federation;
- Aleksey Komissarov, advisor to the Mayor of Moscow;
- Martin Powell, Head of Urban Development division, Siemens Global Cities Centre of Competence;
- Jiri Lang, Regional Director, DuPont Eastern Europe;
- Harry Verhaar, Head of Global Public and Government Affairs, Philips Lighting, Eindhoven;
- Stephan Kohler, Chairman of the management board, German Energy Agency (dena);
- Matthew Smith, Global Head of Strategy and Business Development for Industrial Solutions of Cisco Systems.
Ministry of Construction Industry, Housing and Utilities Sector
Official Partner 2014
Media Partners 2014
You are welcome to take part in the exposition and business program of the Forum and specialized exhibition “Metropolitan Technologies” 2015!